top of page
Rehab, a Breton collective , is engaged in recycling plastic materials . Our material comes from professionals, associations, individuals, but also from the ocean. These different deposits allow us to have a global vision of this material which surrounds us on a daily basis.
In France, around 20% of plastic is recycled, which means that the remaining 80% is divided between incineration, landfill in landfill, or unfortunately lost in nature. This is why REHAB is committed to recovering material destined to be lost to make everyday objects .
bottom of page